Tips to Scale-up & Design
Chemical Engineering knowledge is necessary for scale-up consideration, process design, trouble shooting etc. Although the knowledge taught at the universities is important as foundation, we need more experience to address these areas in the practical situations.
PreFEED has obtained and is developing the practical knowledge by working with process industries. We would like to share some of our experience for you to use as tips.
- Determination of Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium Parameters Using Azeotropic Data (1109)
- Estimation of Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium from Liquid-Liquid Equilibrium Data (1202)
- Determination of Antoine Equation Parameters (1212)
- ΔL Law in Crystallization (0901)
- Guidelines for Distillation Column Thermal Analysis and Optimal Reflux Ratio (0907)
- Guidelines for the Number of Distillation Separation Stages (0902)
- Effect of Pressure on Distillation Separation Operation (1205)
- Considerations about Heat Exchanger Temperature Differences (1112)
- Influence of Dominant Factors on Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient (1105)
- Heat Transfer Piping Materials and Overall Heat Transfer Coefficients (1207)